Sunday, February 23, 2014

It doesn't matter what you are thinking, or what fear you have, if you just do it! Action is the only thing that matters.. .I can see that at the end of my life, I am not going to look back and say, "I wish I had taken more action". - Diana von Welanetz Wentworth

It doesn't matter what you are thinking, or what fear you have, if you just do it!  Action is the only thing that matters.. .I can see that at the end of my life, I am not going to look back and say, "I wish I had taken more action". A- Diana von Welanetz Wentworth
It doesn't matter what you are thinking, or what fear you have, if you just do it!  Action is the only thing that matters.. .I can see that at the end of my life, I am not going to look back and say, "I wish I had taken more action". - Diana von Welanetz Wentworth

No comments:

Post a Comment